The browser you're using is not supported. Please try again using a supported browser such as
Click here to open the FAQ page
NEFESH & NEXT CHAPTER Professional Development
Addressing Sexual Challenges in Marital Therapy- Inquiry and Intervention
This intermediate level course, is designed to enhance skills in assessing and treating sexual challenges in married couples. Mental health professionals will become more competent in talking about and addressing intimacy and sexual functioning challenges throughout the life cycle and with special populations.
Coordinated by: Talli Y. Rosenbaum, MSc, Certified Sex Therapist (AASECT and ITAM)
Webinar Series: All sessions are at 12:00 Noon EST
- Jan 15: Talking about sex: Dr. David Ribner, DSW
- Jan 22: Assessing sexual function through a biopsychosocial lens: Talli Rosenbaum, MSc
- Jan 29: Engaging in sexual intimacy after child sexual abuse, Ateret Gewirtz-Meydan, Ph.D.
- Feb :Basic sex therapy exercises for couples: Abby Weiss, LCSW, M.Ed
- Feb 12: Infertility, pregnancy postpartum: Ta'ir Wasserman, MFT
- Feb 19: Aging and sex: Dr. Anna Wruble, RN EdD
- Feb 26: Medications and impact on sexual functioning: Diana Flescher, MD
- March 4: Physical disabilities: Beverly Damelin
- March 18: Cognitive disabilities and the autism spectrum: Beverly Damelin
- March 25: Clinical issues and boundaries: Talli Rosenbaum, MSC
The following Three webinars are prerequisites to join this webinar series.
- Basics of Sexual Function and Dysfunction
- Adjusting to Intimacy: Addressing Sexuality in Newly Married Traditional Couples
- Bridging Emotional and Physical Intimacy
PURCHASE WEBINAR SERIES + PREREQUISITES HERE